Cyberpunk 3115
Please log in or register.
Cyberpunk 3115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our game.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Rotation : White text / red text example.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havocprime
Admin
Havocprime

PP : : 28

Rotation : White text / red text example. Empty
PostSubject: Rotation : White text / red text example.   Rotation : White text / red text example. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:15 am

Rotation :

1. Narrator*
  2. Robert
  3. Lenin
  4. Hitler

Narrator : The elevator doors open and the group finds itself staring down a long concrete hallway, flourescent lights have been strung up every five feet or so, but offer scarce lighting compared to any dining room you've ever found yourself in.

Lenin : Lenin smirks as he sniffs the air.

Hitler : Mutters "Dies ist einige ernsthafte Schwachsinn ...." (This is some serious bullshit....)

Narrator@Lenin : The smell of urine finds its way inside your nostrils, as you breathe in through your nose you quickly find yourself wishing you hadn't.

Robert : "Come on guys, Lets roll." I reach into my holster, grabbing my handgun and begin walking down the hallway as I aim down its sights.

Lenin Reaching over my shoulder I unsheathe my Katana, following quickly behind Lenin.

Hitler : Calmly brushes his right hand over his haircut, making sure it looks fabulous.

As you can see from the above example. Lenin spoke even though it wasn't his turn. Not only did he speak, but the narrator responded to his soft-action with more information about the situation. He couldn't act because it wasn't his turn. Lenin, Robert, and Hitler can talk as much as they would like regardless of whos turn it is. The rotation only moved on to Hitler once Lenin had acted.
Back to top Go down
https://cyberpunk3115.editboard.com
Agen7orange

Agen7orange

PP : : 20

Rotation : White text / red text example. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation : White text / red text example.   Rotation : White text / red text example. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:23 am

I get it, sounds pretty legit i cant wait.

Lenin follows self*
Back to top Go down

Rotation : White text / red text example.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyberpunk 3115 :: Cyberpunk 3115. :: Cyberpunk 3115 :: RULES ::-
Jump to: