Cyberpunk 3115
Please log in or register.
Cyberpunk 3115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our game.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter I : The beginning.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havocprime
Admin
Havocprime

PP : : 28

Chapter I : The beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter I : The beginning.   Chapter I : The beginning. EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:40 am

Your eyes are still blurry, your head is still slightly ringing. The repetitive knocking grows louder with each passing second. If anything, this is the worst hangover you've ever experienced. You've just woken up, you feel very much back in your skin. Everything seems to feel much heavier than you remember, but none the less there is a sense of urgency boiling in your gut. It's time to go.

Knot is standing before the open door, staring into the room with one hand thumbing her katana shaped phase-blade, her other hand holding her cell phone as she scans through it with her thumb. The phone is slightly illuminating her face, for the first time you realize one of her eyes has been completely replaced, and is a pale grey that has developed a slight patina over the years, her other eye glistens a vibrant green as it darts back and forth across her screen.

Just as before, shes wearing tight black leather clad armor, an obvious black vest with a red line striped across the middle, pouches, bags, and ammo cases are lining the lower portion of her stomach just slightly above her belt.
Her hair is tied back into a long pony-tail draping half way down her back, resting just underneath her shoulder blades. She is wearing a simple black mask that is only covering the bottom half of her face, the mask has small protruding wires going back into her vest and down her arms.

She chuckles slightly, thumbing through to the next screen on her phone, tapping her foot and waiting for the group. "I haven't got all day. Lets hurry this up cupcakes."

(Player's turn, Please only make one post until everyone else has, these first posts will determine our gameplay order for now.)
Back to top Go down
https://cyberpunk3115.editboard.com
kyle_mang

kyle_mang

PP : : 7

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I : The beginning.   Chapter I : The beginning. EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:21 am

Viv: "What happened to your eye? Oh, and can I get some water? I feel like shit," Viv asks while approaching Knot, checking her for noteworthy attachments ((Weapons, comm-type devices, distinctive/repetitive logos, etc)).
Back to top Go down
D_List

D_List

PP : : 8

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I : The beginning.   Chapter I : The beginning. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Chazz: "I feel like i got hit by a truck! What the fuck happened last night?? I second that request for water, please." Chazz stands up holding his head in utter pain, shading his eyes from the bright lights.
Back to top Go down
Agen7orange

Agen7orange

PP : : 20

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I : The beginning.   Chapter I : The beginning. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Isaac: "Jesus, my head is still spinning." Isaac sits up from his bed, takes a minute to get his bearing. Isaac gets up and walks towards Knot. He says jokingly "Whats the plan for today? Got any more prison transports to hijack?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I : The beginning.   Chapter I : The beginning. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter I : The beginning.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyberpunk 3115 :: Cyberpunk 3115. :: Cyberpunk 3115 : Story development.-
Jump to: